Tuesday 15 July 2014

A Message from The Sponsor...

Now this is more like it. This is much more like the Glasgow humour that I know and love. On the way to the supermarket I saw this sign right beside the Squinty Bridge over the Clyde and nearly wet myself laughing. I have absolutely no idea if this advert refers to the deeply unfortunate Scottish Commonwealth Games Parade Outfits, or to some earlier campaign, but either way it could not be more apt.
 What made it even funnier was when I got to the supermarket at the entrance I saw this display proudly asserting Irn-Bru's sponsorship of the Games....
 Irn-Bru are known for their wickedly funny adverts and, whether this was intentional or not, it might just be one of their best!

7 comments:

  1. You can't beat Glasgow humour... love it! The irn-bru Snowman advert is still my favourite, makes me laugh every time! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Irn Bru, I hope there is a tv advert to go with it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love a good old Irn Bru advert.......quite sure it will be lost on some of our visitors though! Thanks for your comment today and lovely to meet you! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Very funny. The iron bru adverts always make me cringe a bit... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and I read every single one